Personal Injury Claims Need To Be Handled With An Attorney
At Khamo Lazar Law in Troy, Michigan, attorneys Koro E. Khamo and Jeremy A. Yaldo are ready to represent those who have suffered a serious injury as a result of negligence. Whether you have been in a car accident, motorcycle crash, tractor-trailer accident, hit-and-run accident or another preventable tragedy, Khamo Lazar Law is ready to help you through it.
What Should I Do?
If you are in an accident, follow these steps to get yourself on the right track:
- Call the police. Get an official report of the accident. However, do not admit fault or guilt to the police officers if you give a statement.
- Call your insurance company. File a claim with your insurance company as soon as possible. This is the start of you getting the compensation you deserve to cover medical bills and lost wages that may come with the injuries sustained from the incident.
- Document everything you can. Get the contact information of the others involved and any possible witnesses. Take pictures of the scene and your visible injuries. Write down everything you remember. Document all the information regarding doctor’s appointments, phone calls and any other interaction that involves your injury.
- Get an attorney on your side. After you make the first call, do not speak with your insurance company under any circumstances. Get a lawyer — like Mr. Khamo or Mr. Yaldo — and direct all communication to them. An attorney will advocate for you at every step and ensure you get the settlement you deserve.
- Get appropriate medical care. It is important you see a doctor, whether you think you need one or not. Having an official record of your injuries is important, especially if they become more serious over time. Do not hesitate to call 911 if necessary.
- Be aware that insurance companies will take advantage of you. Insurance companies will try to settle your case as soon as possible and present settlements that are less than you deserve, and may even put you under surveillance. Do not let them take advantage of you. Khamo Lazar Law can guide you and fight for you to mitigate the possibility of this happening.
Khamo Lazar Law will not let insurance companies bully or trick you. The attorneys will answer your questions, address your concerns and prepare you for everything. They will fight and advocate for you at every step.
Do not face personal injury claims alone. Schedule an initial consultation by calling toll-free at 866-485-0996. You can also send an email. Khamo Lazar Law represents clients throughout the state of Michigan.